KnitChix

Friday, June 30, 2006

The UFOs, they are a-multiplying

I've been neglecting Tempting, just so I can whore myself out to other projects. (Though I must report that I did finish arm #1 in the pedicurist's chair, so I should cast on for arm #2 and rip my way into oblivion again.)

For instance, the unfinished Dulaan care package, which is due in their hands tomorrow. However, I have assuaged my rampant guilt by upping the planned contents of the package to include several sweaters and mittens, and now I am merely a REALLY REALLY giving giver, as opposed to a normal un-guilt tripping giver.

And now this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...the overdue baby blanket for Cynthia's-baby-who-now-is-old-enough-not-to-need-a-blanket. It began life as a scalloped looking thing, which I later discovered was called a bear claw pattern, but I deemed it fugly, and frogged it. It finally resurrected itself as a feather and fan pattern, and it progressing along just about fast enough for me to give it someone else if they get pregnant, say in about 3 months.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger BellaKarma said…

    Hey, it's tough out here for a pimp...therefore, I really appreciate you whoring yourself out for other projects...um...oh...er...Hey, Tempting looks Terrific! Very Pretty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home