KnitChix

Monday, April 10, 2006

Vogue Knitting, Part II

So many patterns, so little time.

First, must participate in the Dulaan Project
Knitting to Warm Mongolia

I think I will use this pattern:

Image hosting by Photobucket
the Double Thick, Super Warm Dulaan Hat Pattern from Now Norma Knits, but I would like to do a sweater as well - I just have to find one I like and can commit to. In the interests of warming as many as possible, I think I should find one that is sturdy and easy to do.

(For those of you who are interested in the Dulaan Project, find more information here. Click on the flyer in the upper left hand corner.

From the magazine:

#1 Ruffle edge sheath (post weight loss)
#2 Lace Suit (jacket only)
#8 (also on cover)A-Line Skirt
#14 Lace V-Neck Pullover (easily my favorite thing in the whole magazine)

Image hosting by Photobucket

#16 Hooded jacket
#25 Striped vest (really just one more in my ever growing collection of tank tops to be knit)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Also must catch Stitchcraft, on the Oxygen Network, when it airs again.

Finally, cute advertised patterns from:

  • Needful Yarns
  • Tahki Stacy Charles
  • Tiboodoo's
  • Lily Chen
  • Gedfrida (Design 861 - soooo CUTE!)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger cathych said…

    Am looking at your blog & can't believe those 2 cute cute patterns you have posted! Can you go to my blog & give me the sites for them, or at least where I can buy the patterns???

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home