KnitChix

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thanks to an online coupon from a random visit in the blogosphere, I had a $10 off coupon for JoAnn.com, and ordered my wool yarn for the Dulaan Project. I opted for Lion Brand wool in Flower Garden which was a nice mix of blue, green, purple and pink that I though would work up cute.

I started with 6 skeins, so we'll see how far that gets me. (With the coupon, I got the yarn and a size 13 circ for $41. Yea!!!)

According to UPS, it was delivered today, so I should have a new project when I get home BUT they also say they left it on the front door in Aliso Viejo, which is most definitely NOT where I live. Hmmm ... gnawing on fingernails ... better call.

(Pause for a message from our sponsor)

Yes! Have confirmed package arrival with DS. Hurray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home