KnitChix

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back from vacation

Spent a blissful five days lolling on the banks of a lake. Am now dappled, much like a palomino pony from peel-y formerly sunburned limbs. (This is what happens when you don't get any sun for three years.) Hooray for vacation! Double hooray for leaving the office! Triple hooray for leaving the office and avoiding the dilbert equivalent of the spanish inquisition, corporate-style.

Even made some knitting progress. Cast on for the final arm of Tempting. I would post a picture, except it looks exactly like the other arm, only smaller.

Also said farewell to my first sock. While I was at the critical "turning the heel" point, I nonetheless was not in love with it and frogged it. It will live to see another day, but as more of an anklet/tennis sock kind of a thing. Again, I could post a picture, but do you really need to see my nappy sock yarn?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    I'm knitting my first sock and at first I thought it was soooo wrongly done, but now not so sure. I'm going to forge ahead anyway and wear the darned things when I'm done. Take that Turn the heel patterns!!

    :)

    Elaine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home