KnitChix

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fall Season, End

Rounding out the week, we have:

Brothers and Sisters
You know what I hate? When they cliff-hang you with a possible death (hellooo Desperate Housewives, CSI, CSI again) cuz that hasn't been done lately. If you're going to kill someone off, you go all Shield on his ass and just do it. You know what I hate even more? When they then insist on showing you what looks like proof of the death ... Edie's toes, Jorja Fox floating away, oh yeah... the 21 gun salute and folded flag that may - or may not - accompany Justin's body home next week. You know what I hate even more than that? When they find some coy f***ing way of explaining away the death, so they don't have to actually kill the person off. (hellooo Marc Cherry?). Nonetheless, I love me my Walkers. Except I'm not sure why Rebecca would move into Kitty's room instead of taking the open guest room that Kitty is now camped out in. Seriously other than a cheap excuse for writing in some conflict, it doesn't make sense.

I still have a hot date with Tivo before I can catch up on the missing pieces from the new fall season:
  • Dirty Sexy Money
  • Gossip Girl
  • Desperate Housewives (I did watch the first five minutes, hence my Edie rant.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home