KnitChix

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Taking a breath

Well, I accepted that new job. I gave my notice today, and it went really well, but for the next month, I'm going to be splitting my days between the two jobs. I'm really excited, and really determined to make this a success, so I'll be taking a little break from blogging.

I'm sad because I was just invited to RAOK, and I haven't even had time to go introduce myself on the message boards, or figure out the blog feeds, or anything like that. I hope everyone understands (they all seem so nice, I'm sure they will), but I'll be charged up and ready to RAOK all over the place once the dust settles.

I also just joined Knit1Read2, (the marriage of my two favorite things), but I'm skipping the January book, and planning ahead for February.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    some of us are still reading.
    r.a.o.k. happens to contain several unemployed folks with too much time on their hands.

    we know you're plugging along. no biggie.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Diana said…

    It's OK Lisa. We're out here. We're reading you right now....*cue creepy music*. *grin*
    Hang in there. Life'll give you some free time soon. Until then, keep blogging, and let us get to know you.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The same thing happened to me when I got invited to RAOK. Suddenly I was just swamped with life. Don't worry. It's not a race! Take time to breathe.

    Amy
    http://www.threadedthoughts.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home